CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 12 March 2011

Broke one of my March Rules

I decided that I wouldn’t drink this month, not only to help lose weight, but also because the medication I’m on advises that I don’t drink; makes sense no? Well, you’d think so, but last night I went out and got absolutely hammered. To be honest, there seems to be no harm done, I feel ok today (after the colossal hangover had gone!) and I actually had a wicked night! There was a bouncy castle in the club (random!), I danced ALL night with loads of different people, had an amazing time  with friends, pissed off an annoying ex, reconciled with another ex (he  apologised, I still think he’s an arse), ended up going back to some random guy’s house (nothing happened) and didn’t get home til 7am.
Made me feel like I was 17 again…
Hope I haven’t screwed my meds.

0 comments: