CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 26 April 2011

In other news...

As some people might know, I've been put down to do this computerised CBT. Well:

The woman called me to do the assesment last tuesday and took down my email address so she could send me a password and login name for the site. I spelled out my email address, because, for some reason, people have trouble pelling my last name (honestly, it's SUPER common and not at all oddly spelled!!). She then said: "if for some reason you don't get th email by the end of the day, call me and I'll send it to you again". I'm like, what am I, your secretary?? Get it DONE! But, whatever..

End of the day: no email. So I call her wednesday, leave a very polite message for her saying the email hadn't come and could she send it again. Left my number and my email.

End of the day: no email. So I call thursday, AGAIN it goes straight to voicemail and I leave another, rather polite message.

End of the day: NO EMAIL!!! Bearing in mind, it's now Good Friday and no one will be in work anyways, I leave another voicemail, this time a little miffed.

I give her the benefit of the doubt and think, maybe she had loads to do, what with the bank holiday and all. So I check again this morning: STILL NO FUCKING EMAIL. So I leave ANOTHER message, this time, understandably pissed off, and ask her to send the goddamn password.

Just checked now (midnight): NO MOTHERFUCKING EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a telephone appointment with her thursday morning when I'm supposed to have done then first exercise. Well, she can kiss my arse!!!

Thank you NHS, thank you VERY fucking much

0 comments: