CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 6 June 2011

Back after yet ANOTHER break

Been away for a few weeks again....Had a godawful time mentally. Had in incident of self-harm that required stitches and yet another rather public and spectacular breakdown. Not only that, I had what I *now* realise was a panic attack in the supermarket- I was getting chest pain and was really, really dizzy, thought I was having a damn heart attack!


Therapy wise, the cCBT that I was undertaking came to a screeching halt after I told the women that she didn't know her "arse from her elbow" and put the phone down on her. Eff is NOT one to do things by halves (or, usually, to refer to herself in the third person!)

Other than that...it's been pretty quiet around here.... ;)

Effy  x

0 comments: